The TAMU-CC Mobile Go Center is currently operating throughout the state as part of the College for Texans Campaign, "Closing the Gaps by 2015." The TAMU-CC Mobile Go Center is a great tool for students, parents and community members to utilize, while gearing them towards a successful path by encouraging higher education and career search.
The Mobile Go Center travels to Coastal Bend schools and community events to promote college awareness and readiness among K-12 students, parents and the community.
The 42-foot trailer, pulled by a 2010 Chevy Crew Cab truck, is equipped with 20 Dell laptop computers with internet access, printer and large flat-screen television.
TAMU-CC Mobile Go Center provides the following services:
• Assistance with completing Apply Texas application and Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
• Exploration of other financial aid options such as scholarships, loans, and work-study opportunities
• College checklists and other materials
• Career awareness and career exploration
• Bridges Reach Farther Software Copyright © 2011 XAP Corporation. All Rights Reserved
• Education & Career Planning for High School & Middle Schools (including Choices Explorer & Choices Planner) and Elemetary Schools (including Paws in Jobland)
Want to bring the Mobile Go Center to your event or location? Please give us a call at 361.825.8687!